FAQ’s | Terms & Conditions
FAQ’s | Terms & Conditions | Stolen Moment Beauty | Beauty Salon & Day Spa | East Victoria Park, Perth WA
Frequently Asked Questions
With regular treatments microdermabrasion provides excellent results for:…
- Fine lines
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne scarring
- Congested/dry skin
- Enlarged/open pores
- Age spots
- Dull, stressed, lifeless skin
To achieve the best benefit for your skin at least a 6 visit treatment plan with 2 – 4 week intervals between treatments is recommended.
Our Beauty Therapists can help advise on treatment areas suitable for your skin and body.
- Glycolic peel provides a slight exfoliation, helps with excessive dryness, clogged and open pores; & softens and prepares the skin for the next step.
- Microdermabrasion improves the texture and softness of your skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells.
- Oxyfusion increases hydration and plumpness of the skin to give it a nice long lasting finish.
- Please do all of your hair removal (waxing/shaving) at least 24 hours before getting a spray tan. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Exfoliate and moisturise your skin at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Drink 2L of water per day to keep your skin hydrated from the inside and outside.
- Do not wear any deodorant, moisturiser or perfume on your skin before your spray tan appointment.
- Do not exercise before your appointment as the sweat will create a barrier on your skin.
- Wear OR bring loose/baggy clothing to your appointment to put on after the spray tan is applied, as tight clothes may rub against your skin causing the tan to rub off or create patches.
- We suggest not wearing a bra after your spray tan is applied to reduce the possibility of lines from the straps. You can wear a bra again once the spray tan excess is washed off.
- Be careful when washing your hands before it’s time to wash your tan off. Soap and water may wash the tan off and water may cause the tan to run, leaving streaks.
- Do not get sweaty or go to the gym before the wash off time.
- Do not put any moisturisers or serums onto your skin before you wash off your spray tan.
- When showering use ONLY water to rinse your tan and stay in the shower until the water in the shower rinses clear. Try not to rub or scrub your skin as this may result in you rubbing your tan off.
- Once you are out of the shower and you’re completely dry moisturise your skin at least twice daily this will keep the tan hydrated. Following these steps should ensure your tan will last for at least 7 days 🙂
Stolen Moment Beauty – Policies, Terms & Conditions
Stolen Moment Beauty (SMB) is committed to protecting your privacy. We will require you to fill out a client detail form upon your first visit to the salon. This is to make sure that you are not allergic to any products that we use or will have any discomfort during your treatment.
Personally identifiable information such as your name, street address, telephone number or email address, will only be used for the purpose that is was provided. We will ask you your permission before using your information for any related communication or provide option to opt out of any social media.
SMB will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax). All transactions are processed in Australia Dollars (AUD).
Prices are subject to change, SMB reserves the right to alter or vary any prices without notification.
SMB is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website and at the salon are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods and services are faulty.
- Our gift vouchers are available to purchase from the salon and online through our website.
- Our gift vouchers are non-refundable, strictly valid for 6 months only from date of purchase and must be presented prior to your service.
- Our gift vouchers are non-refundable and can not be transferred for cash.
- If a treatment Gift voucher received is not your preferred treatment, with prior arrangements with our Management team the voucher can be changed to your preferred treatments for the same cash value paid for the gift voucher purchased. Please note, if it was a discounted or package gift voucher purchased for you, the redemption value to be used on other treatments will be the discounted price paid for the gift voucher.
- Cards may become void if lost, stolen or defaced unless proof of purchase can be shown.
- Cash Gift vouchers purchased can be redeemed towards any full-priced treatment listed on our current price list, but may not be used towards clearance, sale items or promotional offers.
- Gift vouchers purchased from Stolen Moment Beauty can be redeemed Tuesday – Saturday. To avoid disappointment please book in advance for late trading evenings and Saturdays.
- Cancellations without our required 24 hours (for single appointments) or 48 hours (for package and couples appointments) notice, will result in forfeiture of voucher.
- If you are unable to make a confirmed booking for a voucher within the required timeframe, you may gift the voucher to another person to have your appointment. Please send us an email to confirm this change.
- For vouchers for special promotions, please check for any special conditions associated with that promotion in regards to purchasing and redemption of vouchers.
- $2.00 for standard delivery (3-7 business days)
- $10.00 for Express Post delivery. Our vouchers are sent via Australia Post.
- $11.00 for Courier charges for La Sorella Candles for Perth metropolitan area.
Please note, we require a deposit to secure all appointments spanning 60 minutes or more for one person, for all double bookings, and for selected bookings at the discretion of management’s decision; as follows
- 50% deposit for week day bookings – Tuesday to Friday
- 100% deposit for Saturday bookings
We understand that sometimes you need to change your appointment. All deposits made are fully refundable if we receive from start time of appointment:
- 24 hours for all other individual bookings
- 48 hours notice for Spa Pamper Packages or double/couples bookings.
- 72 hours’ notice for group bookings (3 or more)
- Please note, if we are notified outside the times listed above or no notice given for cancellations, your deposit is forgone/forfeited and/or your gift voucher will be void.